Assam Govt today declare Official Syllabus for Teacher Eligibility Test 2011:Assam TET Syllabus

Syllabus of Teacher Eligibility Test 2011:Assam TET

There will be two papers for the TET, Assam. Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. A person who intends to be a teacher both for classes I to V and for classes VI to VIII will have to appear in both papers (Paper I and Paper II).

Paper I (for classes I to V) :

No. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) – 150 (one mark each for one question)

Duration of examination: One-and-a-half hours No

Sl no Paper Number of Question Marks
1 Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQ 30
2 Language I- Assamese, Bangla, Bodo, Hindi, Nepali, Garo, Manipuri and Hmar(compulsory-any one). 30 MCQ 30
3 Language II- English. 30 MCQ 30
4 Mathematics 30 MCQ 30
5 Environmental Studies 30 MCQ 30

Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) :

No. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) – 150 (one mark each for one question)

Duration of examination: One-and-a-half hours

Sl No Paper Number of Question Marks
1 Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQ 30
2 Language I - Assamese, Bangla, Bodo, Hindi, Nepali, Garo, Manipuri and Hmar (compulsory-any one) 30 MCQ 30
3 Language II –English (compulsory) 30 MCQ 30
4a For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science Or 60 MCQ 60
4b For Social studies teacher : Social Studies Or 60 MCQ 60
4c For any other teacher – either iv (a) OR iv (b)

Useful Links

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about TET Exam in Assam

Syllabus :Child Development and Pedagogy : Paper I For L.P. level (Classes I-V)

Syllabus: Child Development and Pedagogy : Paper II For U.P. level (Classes VI-VIII)

Syllabus: Social Science : For U.P. level( ClassesV I-Vil)

Syllabus: Mathematics: Paper I For L.P.Ievel( Classes I-V )

Syllabus: Mathematics : Paper II For U.P. level (Classes V I-VIII)

Syllabus: Language II English : Paper 1 for LP level class I-V

Syllabus : Language II English, Paper II for UP level class VI-VIII

Syllabus : SCIENCE [Biology, Chemistry and Physics] For U.P. Ievel (Classes V I-VIII)

Syllabus: ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES For L.P. level( Classes I- V)

School Chale Hum
India Government Logo
Millennium Development Goal 2

67 comments

Anonymous wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have done my Master degree in Assamese from G.U. I am appearing TET exam in for High school. Kindly send the syllabus for said exam through my e-mail id saiful13islam02@yahoo.com (I am waiting for your kind answer.)

Anonymous wrote 2 years 28 weeks ago

@ Anand 33% in B.Com , you better not to dream of becoming a Teacher and spoiling the FUTURE of innocent students.

Anonymous wrote 2 years 34 weeks ago

Dear All,

Can anybody confirm the Exam date of Assam for TET 2011.
It's Very Urgent...........................

Anonymous wrote 2 years 41 weeks ago

I am ANAND from delhi I complited metriculation from SEBA in 44% and HS from HS(COmrce) council in 33% and B.com from NGNDGComrce colladge. may I elegible for TET assam.

Anonymous wrote 2 years 42 weeks ago

can i get the detail syllabus of language I (bodo, assamese, bangla) of both the standard?????
please sent it in my email hwiyang@gmail.com

And is there any model question of tet exam? if else then attached it also.

Anonymous wrote 2 years 42 weeks ago

why commerce stream graduates are not qualified for TET?

Anonymous wrote 2 years 43 weeks ago

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have done my master degree in Social work( MSW). I would like to know that whether I am applicable for TET exam , and if Yes in Which Level . I am waiting for your kind answer. (Or you can send through my my e-mail id dikumoninath7272@gmail.com)

thanking you.

With Regards,
D. M. Nath.

Anonymous wrote 2 years 43 weeks ago

Dear Sir/ Madam,

thanking you.

With Regards,
D. M. Nath.

Anonymous wrote 2 years 45 weeks ago

sir, My H.S. percentage in science is 64%. I have done integrated course in computer science(graduation+ master degree) . my graduation percentage is 65% and master degree percentage is 72%.am i eligible for TET exam? plz reply in my email-id paromitadebnath10th@gmail.com

admin wrote 2 years 45 weeks ago