Important NOTICE,TET Teacher Jobs Assam,Final Merit List Preparation,SSA,Final District Selection
A districtwise FINAL MERIT LIST will be prepared, before which candidates will be given a final option to select final district of preference out of three districts for which they have given preference in online application after viewing their position in their Provisional Merit list. Also in case of candidates who have qualified in both LP & UP category can give the option of either LP or UP school category.
Therefore to view the districtwise position of the candidates in the Provisional Merit List and to submit the preferred district, the candidates will have to login to the above mentioned websites from 27th March 2012 to 29th March 2012 and follow the steps given below:
STEP 1: Click in the Final District Selection link in the websites mentioned above.
STEP 2: Select school category (Separately for Lower primary/Upper primary).
STEP 3: Enter TET Roll Number, TET Application form number and Date of Birth in the space provided and click submit button.
STEP 4: After submission, the districtwise position will be displayed on the screen against each district of preference as given in online application.
STEP 5: The candidate will select final district of preference and submit.
Note: The candidates will have the option of selecting only one district as final preference, which will be the district of posting and the remaining two preferences will be automatically cancelled from the software database. In those cases where the candidate does not give final preference of districts, 1st preferred district already submitted in online application and as already available in the database will be considered.
So ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO SUBMIT FINAL DISTRICT OPTION VERY CAREFULLY.
STEP 6: In case of candidates whose names are in the provisional merit list in both the categories (LP &UP), they can directly log in from one category to the other category by entering his/her TET Roll Number, TET Application form number and Date of Birth for viewing his/her position in the respective preference districts. After viewing the rank in the preference districts for both the categories, he/she would be asked if he would prefer to join as an Assistant Teacher in LP or UP. The candidate has to select any one out of these two categories and submit the required information as per his/her choice.The non-selected options will be automatically cancelled.
STEP 7: Candidates can take a print out of the data submitted by clicking the 'PRINT' option.
1. Online final district option or school category option if submitted after 12 midnight on 29th March 2012 will not be accepted by the website and SSA will not be responsible for any such delay in submission of the option in the website.
2. Incase, a candidate's name is in the provisional merit list in both UP & LP category but the option is
not submitted in the website for either LP & UP category, then SSA, Assam will assign any of the
categories (LP/UP) on its own.
3. The FINAL DISTRICTWISE SELECT LIST will be made available in the above official websites of SSA on 31st March 2012.
4. The list which is uploaded on 27th March 2012 is only a provisional merit list and no candidate can make any claims on this basis.
5. The physically handicapped candidates have to specify their category of disability (i.e Orthopedically disabled,Visually Impaired and Hearing impaired) in the space provided in the online application form in the above mentioned websites.
6. Please call our Toll Free number 18003453525 for any assistance while filling up the online final district option/ LP-UP option.
7. It is expected that after candidates in the Provisional Merit List have submitted their option for final district of preference, some vacancies may arise in the some districts. These vacancies will be filled filled up from remaining candidates in order of merit in subsequent process.